The Witches of Castalon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay for dragon-lovers.

4. Your Character

Sage
    Admin

4. Your Character Empty 4. Your Character

Post by Sage Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm

Now that you have an idea of what this world is about, time to make your character! So first, what kind of limits are there? While you can have as many characters as you want, try to use them all equally. Some limitations: 

1. If you have a witch, you can't have an Aus-ranked character, Allied or not. This is important for later parts of the plot! 

2. Try not to make you character really over-powered! I trust you all at balancing yourself, but we want to make it fair for everyone. 

3. Your character can be human, fae, demon, or a mix of those; if you want a character outside of these races, let me know, but I'm fine with it!

4. You can't play the King or Emperor, and if you'd like to play a pre-determined role(such as a Lord of Commission, or a Ran witch), contact me to give you more information. Otherwise I'll treat these characters are NPCs and RP them when needed myself until someone claims them! 

This RP is meant to be very open-world. Take some creative freedom with it. If you need me to develop part of the world for you character(such as if your character knows or is royalty, or is living in Eryven), let me know!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:34 am